We got you on this fire new Tye Dye. If you don't know now you know this is our Crystal Wash Tie dye aka Low Emerson Tie Dye. (What the fleece does this mean?)
It's just a fancy term for shoving garments or fabrics into tiny spaces during the dye process. Literally this works best if you can scrunch a shirts and put it a little teeny bucket that is two sizes too small for it; like the grinch's heart!
But enough of that you didn't come here for that you came here for the HUSCLE that's included! Well we're sorry to say you need to add HUSCLE after every wash! This shirt may stand the test of time but it's only to remind you to HUSCLE UP! Day in and Day out!
- 5.3 oz., 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Double-needle stitched neckline and bottom hem
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Precision hand-tie process
- Every piece is hand-tied to create unique pieces of wearable art.
- Proper pH balance
- Our shirts won't shrink or fade, even after repeated washings.
- Quality knit garments:
- Our customers know they are purchasing high-quality tie-dye apparel.